Veth Propulsion is a very interesting partner if you have a project for a refit, retrofit or conversions. Veth Propulsion has years of experience in refitting thrusters in many types of applications. From inland marine to tugs and ferries. Besides being able to take care of measuring on board, we can even process old drawings (blueprints) in its 3D modelling software. In this way, with our robust propulsion system, we can deliver custom-made measurements on every vessel and for every application.
What makes Veth Propulsion an interesting partner for your refit, retrofit, conversions projects?
- A thruster is custom made for your ship.
- Wide range of assembly principles. The thruster fits seamlessly into your ship, as if it were part of the original construction.
- Veth Propulsion works together with all engine manufacturers. Also older engine configurations are coupled with modern technology.
- Veth Propulsion can supply complete drivelines, including the shaft line.
- Our engineering and R&D departments are particularly well suited for this type of project. In order to come to a specific project design, both the demanding environment of an existing ship as well as the accompanying preconditions for the design are taken into account.