Lean Manufacturing = working smarter
The premise at Veth Propulsion is to maximise value for our customers by 'working smarter'. Lean manufacturing is a good example of creating maximum value through minimal effort, resulting in higher production quality, lower production costs and faster turnaround time.
Working smarter while keeping you in mind leads to improvement in efficiency and less waste, while respecting employees. In short, this is a win-win situation for us and for you.
Lean Manufacturing at Veth Propulsion
Veth Propulsion applies lean manufacturing in various manners in its business operations.
- Provisions of high quality products and good stock control
- Reduced lead time by aligning the activities of various departments
- "Just in time delivery", stock control and sufficient production capacity
- Learning capacity > anyone can submit ideas to optimise the process and products
- Special attention is paid to waste material, energy consumption, use of chemicals etc.
- 5's method > optimum layout of workplaces with the aim to create a pleasant and efficient working environment